First there was “quiet quitting”. A bit of a misnomer as no-one actually quits their job, they just do the minimum to stay employed. Now we have “acting your wage” – which describes an employee doing the job they are paid to do, but nothing more. Contrary to what some think, neither term is intended to be a synonym for laziness. They relate to pandemic fatigue, disengagement and burnout due to excessive workloads.
Checklists & Fact Sheets
- Checklist – Quick Guide to Proposed New IR Laws
- Checklist – What Every Business Needs to Know About the Sexual Harassment Positive Duty
- Checklist – Are You Paying Employees Correctly?
- The Workplace Issue That Needs to Be Talked About
- Important Pay Secrecy Change
- Parental Leave Changes From 1 July 2023
- Unfair Dismissal Fact Sheet
- Sexual Harassment Policy Checklist
- Employment Essentials – Compliance Checklist 2023
- Australian National Employment Contract Checklist