From 1 August 2023 employees employed by small business employers can access 10 days of paid family and domestic violence leave in a 12 month period. Employees of non-small business employers could access the leave from 1 February 2023.
Checklists & Fact Sheets
- Checklist – Quick Guide to Proposed New IR Laws
- Checklist – What Every Business Needs to Know About the Sexual Harassment Positive Duty
- Checklist – Are You Paying Employees Correctly?
- The Workplace Issue That Needs to Be Talked About
- Important Pay Secrecy Change
- Parental Leave Changes From 1 July 2023
- Unfair Dismissal Fact Sheet
- Sexual Harassment Policy Checklist
- Employment Essentials – Compliance Checklist 2023
- Australian National Employment Contract Checklist