The Community and Public Sector Union and the Australian Public Service Commission have reached a deal covering 174,000 employees. According to the AFR, “all APS employees will be able to make a flexible work request, including to work from home, and agencies cannot impose limits on the number of days employees can work from home in a week”. There will be a presumption that working from home requests will be approved unless there are reasonable business grounds not to approve.
Checklists & Fact Sheets
- Checklist – Quick Guide to Proposed New IR Laws
- Checklist – What Every Business Needs to Know About the Sexual Harassment Positive Duty
- Checklist – Are You Paying Employees Correctly?
- The Workplace Issue That Needs to Be Talked About
- Important Pay Secrecy Change
- Parental Leave Changes From 1 July 2023
- Unfair Dismissal Fact Sheet
- Sexual Harassment Policy Checklist
- Employment Essentials – Compliance Checklist 2023
- Australian National Employment Contract Checklist