A NSW Parliamentary Committee has recommended that Workplace Surveillance Laws be updated to reflect advancements in technology. The Committee recommended that workers should have better privacy protections and opportunities to negotiate with their employers about what surveillance they should be under.
Checklists & Fact Sheets
- Checklist – Quick Guide to Proposed New IR Laws
- Checklist – What Every Business Needs to Know About the Sexual Harassment Positive Duty
- Checklist – Are You Paying Employees Correctly?
- The Workplace Issue That Needs to Be Talked About
- Important Pay Secrecy Change
- Parental Leave Changes From 1 July 2023
- Unfair Dismissal Fact Sheet
- Sexual Harassment Policy Checklist
- Employment Essentials – Compliance Checklist 2023
- Australian National Employment Contract Checklist