As part of a new working model now launched in Singapore, Citi employees worldwide are being classified as either “hybrid” (permitted to work remotely up to two days per week if they wish), “resident” (must work onsite) and “remote” (can be performed offsite given the nature of the work). In Singapore, most staff have been designated as hybrid.
Checklists & Fact Sheets
- Checklist – Quick Guide to Proposed New IR Laws
- Checklist – What Every Business Needs to Know About the Sexual Harassment Positive Duty
- Checklist – Are You Paying Employees Correctly?
- The Workplace Issue That Needs to Be Talked About
- Important Pay Secrecy Change
- Parental Leave Changes From 1 July 2023
- Unfair Dismissal Fact Sheet
- Sexual Harassment Policy Checklist
- Employment Essentials – Compliance Checklist 2023
- Australian National Employment Contract Checklist